• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goat antics and photos!

It would be nice for them to have visitors when times are normal! Today I’ve found goat poop on the bonnet of hubby’s lawnmower :lol: I suspect Lola is the main culprit :lol:

It would be nice for them to have visitors when times are normal! Today I’ve found goat poop on the bonnet of hubby’s lawnmower :lol: I suspect Lola is the main culprit :lol:

:lol: :lol: Lola's gift to your husband :lol:

Lola saw a robin on their playground platform. He was on the left high one so she put her head down and tip toed across the ramp to him. She got very close as if she wanted to make friends. He flew off :lol:

They often get visits from a male pheasant and 2 females, they seem to like going around together:love:

There’s a family of grey squirrels in the wood that scamper around :love:

Lola saw a robin on their playground platform. He was on the left high one so she put her head down and tip toed across the ramp to him. She got very close as if she wanted to make friends. He flew off :lol:

They often get visits from a male pheasant and 2 females, they seem to like going around together:love:

There’s a family of grey squirrels in the wood that scamper around :love:

Oh, it must be so beautiful. When I see you, I realize that I have a very urban life.I wish I had the chance to live as close to nature as you do. :|

Oh, it must be so beautiful. When I see you, I realize that I have a very urban life.I wish I had the chance to live as close to nature as you do. :|

I am lucky, we do live on the edge of the city, so suburban really. It has been hard work to get the extra land we bought to extend our tiny garden, and then tame the overgrown mess!

I am lucky, we do live on the edge of the city, so suburban really. It has been hard work to get the extra land we bought to extend our tiny garden, and then tame the overgrown mess!

but it does now sound, after all that work, that you really are living the dream.

We don't know any gardening. And soon we're moving to the Mediterranean.Now we are looking for duplex apartments because we do not have any garden knowledge. We are planning to buy a villa with a garden in the Mediterranean in a few years. I don't know what to do about gardening then. :D When we buy a house like that you come to visit us and teach us gardening. :D

but it does now sound, after all that work, that you really are living the dream.

It’s definitely been worth it. It’s an unusual situation really to be living in a semi on a busy A road to have the land behind it. I’ve lost count of the strimmers and mowers we’ve broken, and the skips full of other people’s dumped rubbish from the past. And you couldn’t even walk through most of it because of brambles, nettles and overcrowded bushes. We just wanted it to be tidier but still be natural. The goats have done a good job!

We don't know any gardening. And soon we're moving to the Mediterranean.Now we are looking for duplex apartments because we do not have any garden knowledge. We are planning to buy a villa with a garden in the Mediterranean in a few years. I don't know what to do about gardening then. :D When we buy a house like that you come to visit us and teach us gardening. :D

Thankyou, but I’m not really much of a gardener, it’s just grass and climbing plants :lol: I did grow some grass in the top part of the wood from seed!

It’s definitely been worth it. It’s an unusual situation really to be living in a semi on a busy A road to have the land behind it. I’ve lost count of the strimmers and mowers we’ve broken, and the skips full of other people’s dumped rubbish from the past. And you couldn’t even walk through most of it because of brambles, nettles and overcrowded bushes. We just wanted it to be tidier but still be natural. The goats have done a good job!

Thankyou, but I’m not really much of a gardener, it’s just grass and climbing plants :lol: I did grow some grass in the top part of the wood from seed!

Never mind, excuse to come. :D

I left the back door open today, and was in the house. I heard what sounded like a bag of marbles being dropped in the dining room :shock: I went through to investigate and saw Lola just going out the back door, having pooped all over the floor :lol: I think it rolled further than rabbit poop :lol:

I left the back door open today, and was in the house. I heard what sounded like a bag of marbles being dropped in the dining room :shock: I went through to investigate and saw Lola just going out the back door, having pooped all over the floor :lol: I think it rolled further than rabbit poop :lol:
LMAO Oh no, it does roll, I suppose! It is the right shape :D It's definitely coming from a greater height :lol: Hope you managed to clear it up OK :D

Back