• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi

bunbun71

New Kit
hi,
I am new here.:wave: I want a bit more help on how to take care of my rabbit. I have a white lop mix rabbit. He is about 2. :D

Hi welcome to the forum :wave: you have certainly come to the right place if you want help or advice on anything bunny related. There is lots of very good information under the Rabbit Care Help and Advice Section, but please feel free to ask anything, lots of helpful folk on here. Hope you enjoy looking round, and look forward to hearing more about your bunny :D

Welcome :) I think you are in the right place. :) We will be happy to help you in any matter. :)

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope that you enjoy looking at the various threads - there are always plenty of people here ready to help you with your rabbit queries and please feel free to join in any threads and you'll soon get to learn more about us and our rabbits.
Craig xx

Back