• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Badoodles toxic hazardous waste pee pee

loobers25

Warren Veteran
So Bodmin has a dog bed, with a sandwich of care fresh & newspaper ( I cut to fit so no edges), then I place soft hay on the top.

I was just wondering what everybun uses because Bodmins pee really stinks to the point it burns my nostrils compared to Maples?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Bodmin has a dog bed, with a sandwich of care fresh & newspaper ( I cut to fit so no edges), then I place soft hay on the top.

I was just wondering what everybun uses because Bodmins pee really stinks to the point it burns my nostrils compared to Maples?

Back 2 nature litter pellets [emoji38] I cannot deal with pee smell

By sandwich you mean paper layer, carefresh, paper? If so it might be worth scrapping top layer of newspaper so it hits the better at absorbing smells litter rather than the paper.

We mix up our litter, on back2nature at mo, still not found litter of our dreams

Bet Mouseys pee stinks worse than Bodmins. She uses my leg as first choice litter, b2n as second

By sandwich you mean paper layer, carefresh, paper? If so it might be worth scrapping top layer of newspaper so it hits the better at absorbing smells litter rather than the paper.

We mix up our litter, on back2nature at mo, still not found litter of our dreams

Bet Mouseys pee stinks worse than Bodmins. She uses my leg as first choice litter, b2n as second

Well my thought process was I’d rather he get to the newspaper on the top rather than the carefresh as he has a tendency to ferret about in his litter tray & scuff it out. But you are right that makes sense

I’ve never had bunny pee smell this strong, maybe because he’s a young lad?

I’ll have to try b2n. Where can I get it cheapest?

I was also tempted to mix in some fresh lavender from the garden but then again he might try to get to it. Poor syrup has a stinky room mate

I use the cat wood pellets but tbh even then Rodney can stink out a whole room until its absorbed. Then the smell goes.

I think they pee a bit higher so it gets into the air more as well as being stinky. Although it's much worse if I feed him too much basil.

It got a bit better when he started drinking more I guess cos it was a bit more dilute.

A bit of rosemary in the litter box works well here. Safe to eat but neither love it unless really hungry.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

I use the cat wood pellets but tbh even then Rodney can stink out a whole room until its absorbed. Then the smell goes.

I think they pee a bit higher so it gets into the air more as well as being stinky. Although it's much worse if I feed him too much basil.

It got a bit better when he started drinking more I guess cos it was a bit more dilute.

A bit of rosemary in the litter box works well here. Safe to eat but neither love it unless really hungry.

I don’t believe Rodney smells, I bet he smells like roses!

Rosemary is a fantastic idea as like you say mine only eat it as last resort. I also have so much rosemary in the garden so I’ll give that a go

I don’t believe Rodney smells, I bet he smells like roses!

Rosemary is a fantastic idea as like you say mine only eat it as last resort. I also have so much rosemary in the garden so I’ll give that a go

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] I can tell if Rodney's been to the toilet from the other side of the room.

Literally a stench wafts to you and then the most handsome bunny runs off and pretends he was never there!

Back