• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Taking away their absolute favourite food

We've faced the same issues every time, we can't feed pellets not in a bowl with both bunnies together or the girls get annoyed and hump the living daylights out of Lopsy. Even Chibbs, who might only eat half her share, if she thinks she's being disadvantaged. Alone, Lopsy gets treat balls, toilet roll tubes etc. so he doesn't just trough the lot and has to work for them. Lopsy is the MOST EXCITED for pellets ever, even moreso than Aboleth, but also the bolshiest at eating ALL of them. Aboleth and Lopsy would nose-wrestle but it didn't escalate, Chibbs just goes away :lol:

We've faced the same issues every time, we can't feed pellets not in a bowl with both bunnies together or the girls get annoyed and hump the living daylights out of Lopsy. Even Chibbs, who might only eat half her share, if she thinks she's being disadvantaged. Alone, Lopsy gets treat balls, toilet roll tubes etc. so he doesn't just trough the lot and has to work for them. Lopsy is the MOST EXCITED for pellets ever, even moreso than Aboleth, but also the bolshiest at eating ALL of them. Aboleth and Lopsy would nose-wrestle but it didn't escalate, Chibbs just goes away :lol:
Aww, poor Lopsy getting humped so much by the girls! That's cute that he is so excited for pellets. He sounds very greedy, eating all of them. :lol: I'm glad it never escalated between him and Aboleth, and that Chibbs just walks away. :lol:

Its good to hear Casper & Sophie enjoyed a peaceful breakfast. Whenever I hear about food aggression it makes me think its a good thing rabbits don't eat out in restaurants :lol: though it would make dining out more entertaining if they did

Its good to hear Casper & Sophie enjoyed a peaceful breakfast. Whenever I hear about food aggression it makes me think its a good thing rabbits don't eat out in restaurants :lol: though it would make dining out more entertaining if they did
Oh god, it would be chaos. That's a really funny thought. :lol:

Actually :lol:ed for a good 30s at this, good job I'm working from home XD I can just se it now, Lopsy slapping everyone away from their plates, Aboleth growling at everyone until they moved (she never did that IRL but I think if she was anthropomorphised she would :D), Chibbs looking like a 1930s bourgois lady picking at the buffet...

Back