• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cookie's Album :)

KCG

Warren Veteran
He was a very cute baby but even more beautiful in my eyes now he has grown in to a little man:love: He likes that toy carrot doesn't he :lol:

He was a very cute baby but even more beautiful in my eyes now he has grown in to a little man:love: He likes that toy carrot doesn't he :lol:

He used to love, doesn't even look at your face now. He chewed all the tassels on the top of the carrot and done. :lol: :lol:

Aww, wonderful photos and videos. He's so cute, and fast, too! :lol: I like that he watches TV with you.

Haha yes, Cookie even has favorite TV shows :lol:

Cookie watching a music show on saturdays. Don't look at what I say music program. He's watching a singer I don't like :lol: Man sings arabesque music, he loves it. :lol:

The TV was on, but we were not watching. The program of the arabesque music singer has started. Cookie sitting watching the singer, he loved the man hahaha :lol: :lol: He watching belly dancer on the show. Now we have to watch the show with cookie every Saturday :lol: :lol:

I bought it as a Dutch rabbit, he's Middle Eastern inside. hahahahha :lol: :lol:

I love in the sprinting video how he knows every mat well enough to judge it just right :D Hello Cookie!

I love in the sprinting video how he knows every mat well enough to judge it just right :D Hello Cookie!

Sorry, English is not my native language. I could not understand which video you mean.

Thank you for saying hello to the Cookie. :) :)

Haha yes, Cookie even has favorite TV shows :lol:

Cookie watching a music show on saturdays. Don't look at what I say music program. He's watching a singer I don't like :lol: Man sings arabesque music, he loves it. :lol:

The TV was on, but we were not watching. The program of the arabesque music singer has started. Cookie sitting watching the singer, he loved the man hahaha :lol: :lol: He watching belly dancer on the show. Now we have to watch the show with cookie every Saturday :lol: :lol:

I bought it as a Dutch rabbit, he's Middle Eastern inside. hahahahha :lol: :lol:
That's really cute that he has his favourite TV shows and loved the singer. :lol:

Sorry, English is not my native language. I could not understand which video you mean.

Thank you for saying hello to the Cookie. :) :)
The one where he's running backwards and forwards between two rooms, jumping on the rugs and avoiding the floor :D Sorry for not being clearer: I have no knowledge of Turkish, it doesn't fall into any of the groups of languages I know!

Back