• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just awww today

I did not [emoji1787] although I have once before. I lured them with forage.

That time I sent hubby downstairs in the middle of the night convinced we had intruders! Instead it was Blossom leading Rodney on a merry zoomies dance and rattling the stair barrier on the way past.

They are so content together its so nice to see.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
It's good that you didn't call the police. :lol:

It's good that you didn't call the police. [emoji38]
I'm terrible for waking up in the night and being convinced a noise I heard in my dreams were in real life. So we now have a rule that hubby checks the house before the police are contacted [emoji849]

Often it is the bunnies doing their thing to be fair.

I'm terrible for waking up in the night and being convinced a noise I heard in my dreams were in real life. So we now have a rule that hubby checks the house before the police are contacted [emoji849]

Often it is the bunnies doing their thing to be fair.
Another reason I don't have housebunnies! I wake up to odd noises and I'm always the investigator, OH sleeps through most things :lol:

They are supercute together, we wouldn't want to disturb them like that XD

I did not [emoji1787] although I have once before. I lured them with forage.

That time I sent hubby downstairs in the middle of the night convinced we had intruders! Instead it was Blossom leading Rodney on a merry zoomies dance and rattling the stair barrier on the way past.

They are so content together its so nice to see.

Mine can sometimes get rowdy in the early morning after my spouse leaves for work and I hide under the bed covers, like that would help:).
My sister once called the police when they heard something hitting their basement window. When the police arrived they found my sister's garbage can fell over and wind was pushing in into the house.
After my dad passed away, my mom slept with a baseball bat next to her bed and she got a can of mace (which they no longer sell here).

Mine can sometimes get rowdy in the early morning after my spouse leaves for work and I hide under the bed covers, like that would help:).
My sister once called the police when they heard something hitting their basement window. When the police arrived they found my sister's garbage can fell over and wind was pushing in into the house.
After my dad passed away, my mom slept with a baseball bat next to her bed and she got a can of mace (which they no longer sell here).

Hahaha :lol: The stories made me laugh a lot. :lol: I don't wake up if the bomb goes off.:lol: While I was sleeping, my husband would sometimes get out of bed by jumping on me at night. I don't feel anything, I keep sleeping. :lol: :lol:

Snoring away the day [emoji16]
4e1c59ecda2bf659558b924d6f689bd0.jpg

Blossom trying to kill me last night [emoji1787]

We've recently started letting them roam at night and they've become little night ravers and I don't see them as much now.
3f63e95e0187c654edfdb21ccd749526.jpg

I had to go back to check the ears - thats a really good impersonation of a cat relaxing Blossom (though you're a million times more lovely)

Back