• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just awww today

Lovely photos :love: I’m glad she is ok now. Perhaps moulting/ingesting a little fur caused a mini gut slowdown?

Definitely could be, fur is literally flying off Rodney at the moment. I'm trying to catch him a few times a day.

Blossom's fur is a bit more resistant to the Zoom Groom but I'm still managing to get lots off.

Hubby also admits that he and Blossom walked into each other yesterday so it's possible she was feeling a bit bruised or upset about that.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

So glad that Blossom is back on form. She is so lovely. They both are.

Here is her look alike, Dusty, reclining on her bed with some pellets.

So glad that Blossom is back on form. She is so lovely. They both are.

Here is her look alike, Dusty, reclining on her bed with some pellets.

Aww adorable!

I keep thinking I should get a bed for them but haven't managed to persuade hubby that one is needed yet.

Tired buns!

All tuckered out after chasing each other for Amazon packaging this morning [emoji1787]
e65aa2b7aa8d52819c24e24b32dba402.jpg

If we sit here really still maybe she'll forget to put us in our room overnight!

Or she'll trip over on her way past...
78b4fe6cc4501c9e8f467b3e43bb613c.jpg

I did not [emoji1787] although I have once before. I lured them with forage.

That time I sent hubby downstairs in the middle of the night convinced we had intruders! Instead it was Blossom leading Rodney on a merry zoomies dance and rattling the stair barrier on the way past.

They are so content together its so nice to see.

Back