• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just awww today

We call it the 'football' pose here.

It's amazing how round she can look!

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Tui can have the same pose, but sometimes she also puts her head right back and rests it on her back.

Rodney's pic is adorable :love:

It's bunny love! Seeing them like this warms my heart when I think back to the bonding in January.

I'm getting the united bum treatment due to my use of the Zoom Groom whuch is amazing! I've never found anything that works this well.

Thank you for the recommendation I think it was Bertie?
1b3b0baeba4d37ea9200b64930bb371a.jpg

0a29cf4ea723b8dfea3434e4a1764247.jpg

Last edited:
Been at them with the Zoom Groom again today!

I was forgiven quicker so maybe they do like it a little bit!

Although I've been very thoroughly told off for touching Blossom's dewlap! She growled and then pounced on my poor hand.
83691728e603d58ccc8367939527e9c3.jpg

Seriously tidy bunnies! :D

Lopsy doens't like his chest fluff coming out. We can distract him with food, making him reach up, but if we try and do it while he's four-paws down, he jumps and runs away :lol: He's increasingly LESS tolerant as it gets less worse :lol:

Had a bit of a scare today with Blossom refusing dinner. Luckily she started munching just as we were about to head to the ooh vet.

Fingers crossed she stays fine, she's certainly looking very relaxed while I anxiously watch for poop!
8001a945a368d894255444ac8c838346.jpg

Oh, no, I'm sorry you had a bit of a scare with Blossom! I'm glad she started eating again. I hope she'll stay okay and will keep munching. She and Rodney do look very relaxed. :love:

Back