• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just awww today

I went out last night so hubby did all the bunny care but I know he doesn't feed them treats like I do.

I feel like I'm being told not to stay out again [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
832b929d20834256aa5fe3dced02e7d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Aw, well, I don't blame Rodney for not liking to share toilets. :lol:
LMAO :lol:

I went out last night so hubby did all the bunny care but I know he doesn't feed them treats like I do.

I feel like I'm being told not to stay out again [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Uhm, yeah, definitely! :lol: It's the other way round here, I'm stingy with pellets but OH is generous, so they LOVE it when I go away and leave him in charge :lol: I get THAT look when I present the first pellets after I've come back: 'is this it...?' :lol:

I really think that next time you need to think very hard whether you really need to go out :lol:

Did Blossom join in on Roll20? :D I don't know her very well so I dunno what character she'd suit XD Nice to see someone not using light, so you can see the whole map! All the games we play are darkvision only and one even isn't explorer mode (so you can 'remember'/see where you've been).

Did Blossom join in on Roll20? :D I don't know her very well so I dunno what character she'd suit XD Nice to see someone not using light, so you can see the whole map! All the games we play are darkvision only and one even isn't explorer mode (so you can 'remember'/see where you've been).
[emoji1787][emoji1787] she loves Dnd because she likes to walk over the keyboard. She would be a rogue of some kind - she's sneaky!

Rodney would be a barbarian for definite [emoji1787] he's not keen on roll20 but loves the dice bag.

We had just finished Icewind Dale and our dm was going over the absolutely amazing treasure we missed in a cave [emoji1787][emoji1787] we usually run on darkvision with explorer mode because I can never remember which way we're going.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

[emoji1787][emoji1787] she loves Dnd because she likes to walk over the keyboard. She would be a rogue of some kind - she's sneaky!

Rodney would be a barbarian for definite [emoji1787] he's not keen on roll20 but loves the dice bag.

We had just finished Icewind Dale and our dm was going over the absolutely amazing treasure we missed in a cave [emoji1787][emoji1787] we usually run on darkvision with explorer mode because I can never remember which way we're going.
Oh cool! Yeah we always miss stuff :lol: Non-explorer mode is HARD and I'm glad I'm playing a low Wis character in that game because it means I don't NEED to remember where we are :D Rodney the Barbarian :D Blossom also knows how to get things and never sits still, right, so I think she'd suit a high-Cha rogue :D Chibbs would probably be a warlock, she's got something dark in her past :lol: Lopsy would be a chaotic hedge/wild magic wizard with high strength who'd be much better as a fighter/barbarian but has no fighting skill XD

Back