• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just awww today

Gorgeous pics, your pair are so on the ball. I love that they know what they want & have the skills to get it.

I did give him one as he'd worked very hard for it.

I credit Primrose teaching Rodney how to find all the right things before she passed away she was a super smart princess and he's now passing the legacy on [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

I did give him one as he'd worked very hard for it.

I credit Primrose teaching Rodney how to find all the right things before she passed away she was a super smart princess and he's now passing the legacy on [emoji16]

I'm very thankful Lopsy learned NOTHING from our smart Aboleth and Chibbs will never be as smart as her :lol: You do really well to cope with them being so smart, I couldn't! They'd be outfoxing the OH every few minutes!

An evening of severe judgement for the household.

Racking my brains to work out what might have caused the offense today!
d4426c7431abfb4f8211355b78d3e9d1.jpg

I hope they have forgiven whatever you did to receive that glare from them both :lol:

I am finally forgiven although Blossom is still touchy, I fear they're blaming me for the weather [emoji1787]
8413a878f4b0230f4090ebfbc6dd2f61.jpg

Yeah, the weather's usually one of the things they get judgy about! Although with mine it was only Aboleth who got huffy when it was bad weather, the others seem to have accepted I can't do anything about it! But then she got quite huffy about a few things, like food times, quality, Lopsy.. :lol:

Aww, hi Rodney. What a cute photo of him. :love: Really, CarelessSquid, you should know better than letting the weather get bad. It's your job to make sure everything is perfect for them all the time. :lol:

:love:

have you been crimping Rodney's mane? :shock: [emoji38]
It's freshly brushed [emoji1787]

I've not trimmed it and it seems to be getting really long!

But I will have to trim it soon as its very thick to brush and matts easily unfortunately.

Mother, did you know it's dinner time?

Asked him if he's hungry and he zoomed off to the kitchen [emoji1787]
78f380fb9995cd81904d29a7f782897c.jpg

Back