• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just awww today

Such cuteness!

After wreaking havoc while the broadband engineer was here [emoji1787] apparently his cables looked tasty!?!
333ac8f2eb54091930f8e8f2c21968aa.jpg
aabe21bfd41cbe69e0a53e68a2b8148a.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
4a6988b52508d2b4f4fdced76756d4da.jpg

Last edited:
Seeing these buns is good for me. They are so sweet, mashallah. Seeing these buns took my anger down, thanks. :)

I'm biding my time on when to introduce the zoom groom!

It has to be chinned often before it's deemed acceptable and even then it needs lots of bribes.

Rodney has just started a proper thick moult too so it's desperately needed!

Blossom says she's not interested in showing off today and instead is keeping an eye on me while displaying her sharp toes.

She needs a trim but it's almost impossible as her double joints just bend away so I'm thinking of a trip to the lovely nurses.
70857d35979ec8a04a385af2c0a020c8.jpg

Blossom says she's not interested in showing off today and instead is keeping an eye on me while displaying her sharp toes.

She needs a trim but it's almost impossible as her double joints just bend away so I'm thinking of a trip to the lovely nurses.
70857d35979ec8a04a385af2c0a020c8.jpg

Haha very sweet :love: It looks like a soft plush ball :love: I want to clench it, looks soft, attracts me :lol:

I've just realised he's going grey on his sides!

Is that normal for a 4 year old?
Lopsy's white moves around, generally gets bigger, so yes? Lopsy has just started to go kinda grey around his mouth like an old Labrador and it's hilarious/adorable :lol: I think Rodney's colouring predisposes him to odd colours all over TBH :D

Back