• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just awww today

He does not [emoji24] I am allowed one stroke if I pay with an "appropriate" offering.

He does very occasionally jump onto my lap and give me a nose bump before running away so I live in hope of cuddles one day!

Blossom sends her best wishes for the New Year as well although I fear the reprisals from posting a pooping pic [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
29dcbd960f95014cc83881855cff7721.jpg

oh what a beautiful pic :love: Happy New Year Blossom :wave:

Rodney is so fluffy, like my Amber. Handsome too. Do you need to groom him often? :love:
Blossom is a cutie. :love:You better offer her a treat for taking a pooping picture.:lol:

Rodney is so fluffy, like my Amber. Handsome too. Do you need to groom him often? :love:
Blossom is a cutie. :love:You better offer her a treat for taking a pooping picture.[emoji38]
He gets knots in his ruff fairly often.

I try and brush him every other day as he's not keen on being touched near his face, a sad legacy of his pre rescue life as he finches very badly bless him and won't let hubby do it at all.

I sometimes get the vet nurses to shave any hard ones out because it's much quicker for him and they have the best equipment.

He gets knots in his ruff fairly often.

I try and brush him every other day as he's not keen on being touched near his face, a sad legacy of his pre rescue life as he finches very badly bless him and won't let hubby do it at all.

I sometimes get the vet nurses to shave any hard ones out because it's much quicker for him and they have the best equipment.

With these fuzzy buns, it is good when they tolerate most grooming. Poor Rodney to be so afraid still. My Raven flinches when my hand is near his face-even after seven years with me and my spouse. I think he got hit when he nipped prior owner.

Back