Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 77

Thread: Protexin (Mousey's poops)

  1. #41
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    21,607

    Default

    She enjoyed half a stick & refusing to eat any more. Bad Mousey (she can't have it both ways)

    Next up, lightly steam in fenugreek water? rub them with basil & coriander?

  2. #42
    Forum Buddy Pets mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Warwickshire
    Posts
    12,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    She enjoyed half a stick & refusing to eat any more. Bad Mousey (she can't have it both ways)

    Next up, lightly steam in fenugreek water? rub them with basil & coriander?
    Yes yes whatever she wants-do it now !
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

  3. #43
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    21,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pets mum View Post
    Yes yes whatever she wants-do it now !
    why of course. 24/7 silver butler service (incl intimate self care) with mind reading add on has been a way of life here for 18 months

  4. #44
    Forum Buddy Pets mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Warwickshire
    Posts
    12,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    why of course. 24/7 silver butler service (incl intimate self care) with mind reading add on has been a way of life here for 18 months
    Glad to hear it, only the best for such a beautiful little lady
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

  5. #45
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    21,607

    Default

    Boobly's butler service was lacking the other night. I'd forgotten they were on the dregs of the nuggets til I tipped them out for an expectant Boo. She might be blind but she jumps over them & truffles around by way of counting & she gets really unhappy if portions are below par. I flew downstairs & put together as nice a selection of fridge bits as i could, shaking while I was chopping them. Its like being in a DV relationship with my rabbits - they're all perps

  6. #46
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    23,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    She enjoyed half a stick & refusing to eat any more. Bad Mousey (she can't have it both ways)

    Next up, lightly steam in fenugreek water? rub them with basil & coriander?
    None of my rabbits have eaten Fibafirst in preference to anything else. But I've always been successful offering one to a rabbit when they are hungry. Tui is probably a bit more enthusiastic than the Rexes were, but she clearly prefers SS as she eats those first. She gets about half and half mixed at the moment and I'm going to slowly increase the quantity of FF and decrease the SS, ultimately just giving FF. I've got a largish bag of SS though, so it won't be anytime soon

  7. #47
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    21,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    None of my rabbits have eaten Fibafirst in preference to anything else. But I've always been successful offering one to a rabbit when they are hungry. Tui is probably a bit more enthusiastic than the Rexes were, but she clearly prefers SS as she eats those first. She gets about half and half mixed at the moment and I'm going to slowly increase the quantity of FF and decrease the SS, ultimately just giving FF. I've got a largish bag of SS though, so it won't be anytime soon
    I was wondering whether to switch J&B over but doubt I'll manage just cos Boo is so weird about her nugget routine. I didn't give Mouse much breafast so she was hungry when they arrived. She ate another stick that was steamed & seasoned I'm hanging fire on ordering a proper box to see if she shows more comitment

  8. #48
    Wise Old Thumper keletkezes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    14,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Thank You - I'll take you up on a plant or 2 if you're ever over this way to see Matts folks .
    Awesome Do you want your moisturiser etc. pots back as well? Don't see any point in recycling them (and our recycling of metal is a bit hit&miss) if I can just pop them back!

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Boobly's butler service was lacking the other night. I'd forgotten they were on the dregs of the nuggets til I tipped them out for an expectant Boo. She might be blind but she jumps over them & truffles around by way of counting & she gets really unhappy if portions are below par. I flew downstairs & put together as nice a selection of fridge bits as i could, shaking while I was chopping them. Its like being in a DV relationship with my rabbits - they're all perps
    Yep, I can see this!
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her.

    Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

  9. #49
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    21,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    Awesome Do you want your moisturiser etc. pots back as well? Don't see any point in recycling them (and our recycling of metal is a bit hit&miss) if I can just pop them back!

    Yep, I can see this!
    I think yours were in random pots I don't use. People always want to give me their jars back I don't reuse anything for my business, its against the rules . If you can't re-use or recylcle I'll use them up on polish or for keeping seeds

  10. #50
    Wise Old Thumper keletkezes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    14,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    I think yours were in random pots I don't use. People always want to give me their jars back I don't reuse anything for my business, its against the rules . If you can't re-use or recylcle I'll use them up on polish or for keeping seeds
    Haha, no problem I was going to keep the littlest metal pots for lip salve/travel pots, but I reckon I can freecycle the glass ones and someone might want the bigger metal ones!
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her.

    Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •