• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lionheadness

Big hugs
I lost my lionhead, Mattie in July and she was my soul bunny. I still miss her even as I am bonding Amber and Zorro-two lionheads I acquired in the Fall.
I have some fuzzy fur from grooming that you transform into fur extensions.

Last edited:
Big hugs
I lost my lionhead, Mattie in July and she was my soul bunny. I still miss her even as I am bonding Amber and Zorro-two lionheads I acquired in the Fall.
I have some fuzzy fur from grooming that you transform into fur extensions.

:thumb: i think fur extensions could work if done correctly :) although a slight risk of an Osama Bun Laden look

Last edited:
:thumb: i think fur extensions could work if done correctly :) although a slight risk of an Osama Bun Laden look
:lol:
Watch out Whitney and Britney-you may soon be in my shoes where you are being harassed to donate your long locks to charity.:lol:--Tip-donate money instead.

:lol:
Watch out Whitney and Britney-you may soon be in my shoes where you are being harassed to donate your long locks to charity.:lol:--Tip-donate money instead.

Hahaha I thought of them as soon as I read your previous comment. :lol: :lol: Plenty of excess white fringe fur to go around here, although not sure Bodmin would appreciate the offer :lol:

Sending you big hugs Loobers. Floofy Leo sends you a nose rub. Xx
I miss the wild and sporadic moments of a nethie. The exploration, the energy and all the other nethie traits.
Both Leo and Flo are currently having a good old moult so there's some spare floof here too!

God my labrador is recarpeting the whole house in fluff ...

Here is a lovely pic of 2 lionhead x rabbits.

My late bunny, Spenser Milton, was a lionhead. He sometimes got mats in his mane, which was the only part of his fur he would let me comb or brush!

Hahaha I thought of them as soon as I read your previous comment. :lol: :lol: Plenty of excess white fringe fur to go around here, although not sure Bodmin would appreciate the offer :lol:

Your Whitney looks like my bridge soul bunny Maddie-Madelyn-, though sometimes she was Mattie Maddie. She loved grooming yet her fur soon fell over her eyes.

My Amber and Zorro are lionheads, and they get plenty of amber colored fur on their fleece.

Sending hugs Loobers.

My late bunny, Spenser Milton, was a lionhead. He sometimes got mats in his mane, which was the only part of his fur he would let me comb or brush!

Dennis used to get some knots but would never let me brush them. I missing giving him is bowler hair cuts. Spenser Milton was a good boy then

Back