• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A very special birthday

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
My boy is ten today :love:
He started the day with a gourmet (well it did look really pretty) mixed forage & garden salad
bNtbvWDl.jpg

BdmfXPhl.jpg

breakfast close up
dAeVtz0l.jpg

Looks like the weathers nice so he can go outside for some digs & old man binkies later

Happy birthday!! That looks like a yummy platter - what is the 5 star leaf thingy bottom right of centre, and the long ovally pointed leaf top right - is that one dock?

Well done Joey for achieving 10 years old :love: That is indeed a very special Birthday :love: He really doesn't look 10 either.

Your breakfast looks very scrummy with pretty Pansies. I'm pleased to see you are also sharing it with your wifey. Just make sure that she doesn't take more than half!

I hope that Mousey also got a Pansy to celebrate. She is after all an ex-wifey :lol:

Happy birthday!! That looks like a yummy platter - what is the 5 star leaf thingy bottom right of centre, and the long ovally pointed leaf top right - is that one dock?

one solitary leaf of geranium & yes, dock. It took them a minute to clear

Well done Joey for achieving 10 years old :love: That is indeed a very special Birthday :love: He really doesn't look 10 either.

Your breakfast looks very scrummy with pretty Pansies. I'm pleased to see you are also sharing it with your wifey. Just make sure that she doesn't take more than half!

I hope that Mousey also got a Pansy to celebrate. She is after all an ex-wifey :lol:

Mousey has only had regular forage with no garden pretties. Poor girl. I'll make ammends later

Thank you all for the birthday greetings :love: He is my first bunny to definitely reach 10 (Mouse could in fact be older as she was estimated to be 2 when rescued but we'll never know. Joey was a youngster when taken in by the RSPCA)

Joey, Happy 10th Birthday, wonderful boy! What a special day! You're a whole decade old! :love: What a beautiful salad you and Boo had. :love: I hope you can go outside for old man binkies and have fun; that would be a nice way to celebrate your birthday, in addition to the pretty salad!

He looks so good for a 10 year old bunny, j&b. :love:

What a lovely looking breakfast. I didn't know buns can eat pansies, not that I have any but I will do later in the year.

Hoppy birthday Joey. All that forage & herbalism keeps you looking not a day over 4 :lol: what a fantastic age you are. :love: long live king Joey

Aww thanks :love: He is looking & acting good on his age, such a wise & sensible boy

Is Zigzag the same age too?

Rhianna - I didn't know about pansies being bunny friendly til really recently.

Back