• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Morning!

Lopsy never snatched, he's always been super polite :D He's taught all his ladies to do the same too: Chibbs was the longest-service snatcher but after 6m she mellowed too :) It's much more reassuring hand-feeding when they don't snatch :D I can even feed their (longer) pellets to them without risking my fingers! Not my hand though: Lopsy has a habit of biting the bottom of the bowl so I suspect my hand will receive the same treatment :lol:

Rodney's absolutely awesome :love:

Today the treat on the laptop was my biscuits unfortunately he was not impressed!
e28e6b8fbebca31a930132230f5429ef.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

I should add he said he's willing to accept visitors with treats but reserves the right to hide in his house once the treats are eaten...

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Rodney has taken to throwing his new toys around when he gets hungry. Unfortunately very often but the nuggets only appear once a day ��

Is this your lounge or their warren? :lol: I can see in other photos the hay not only ventures onto the sofa but out into the hallway - I like it very much!

It is indeed our lounge!

The hay gets everywhere anyways but they have a loo, water and hay section in here with us as we found Rodney doesn't like to go back to their enclosure for them as he might get shut in so we found having some out and about sorted things.

He often sleeps by the open door to their area just to make sure it stays open bless him.

I am also a big fan of your hay lined home! Eta that ours has a generous hay content too.

Back