Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Raven needs vibes dental 1/10/22 post 232

I really felt so sorry for Raven. I hope Raven gets better before the holidays are over. I'm sending too many vibrations for raven xxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by twistedtiggerz69 View Post
    Awww so sorry to hear poor little Raven is not so good today

I am sending heaps of ealing vibes and bunny love from Mischief and Lillabelle

I really hope you can get him to a vet tomorrow and the visit gives positive results xx

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
    Thank you. He made good poo,just a bit firm since he was fed, they are normal medium brown,no blood. Spouse just came to kitchen to give him few more dandelion laaves because he ate few he got earlier.
    I wish I knew how much antacid to give in case ulcer-though no visible sign of blood in stool.
    Though at this point not know if pale skin color from bleed, circulation or oxygenation.
    Even if I can have him examined tomorrow I do not know if his condition can be addressed.
    You and many on ru understand.

Quote Originally Posted by KCG View Post
    I really felt so sorry for Raven. I hope Raven gets better before the holidays are over. I'm sending too many vibrations for raven xxxxxxx
    Thank you. He was improving and now I blame myself for not having him sedated for testing this past Tuesday or not having more done during his dental three weeks ago other than skull x-ray. I feel like it is my fault we are in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by bunny momma View Post
    Thank you. He made good poo,just a bit firm since he was fed, they are normal medium brown,no blood. Spouse just came to kitchen to give him few more dandelion laaves because he ate few he got earlier.
    I wish I knew how much antacid to give in case ulcer-though no visible sign of blood in stool.
    Though at this point not know if pale skin color from bleed, circulation or oxygenation.
    Even if I can have him examined tomorrow I do not know if his condition can be addressed.
    You and many on ru understand.
    I can't give you any advice of what to do regarding how much antacid to give etc but the fact he has no blood in his stools is good news.

I continue to hope that everything turns out ok from the vet visit.

Sending more vibes and will be thinking of little Raven today

Thank you. He was improving and now I blame myself for not having him sedated for testing this past Tuesday or not having more done during his dental three weeks ago other than skull x-ray. I feel like it is my fault we are in this situation.
    Really we all go through this but you have to think about it. You did it for him own good at that moment, because you believed it was the right decision for him. You don't do what you think is not right for him, so that's what you needed for the moment. But like life, tomorrow and the future are variable, so decisions and needs also change. You made this decision because you believed and felt it was right for the moment, but now the situation has changed and you will make new appropriate decisions. We should not forget that sometimes we make a decision at that moment in life, we are not astrologers, we cannot see the future. At that moment you decided that you needed it and that was true for the moment, you can't know the future. Don't push yourself too hard, you always make decisions for your rabbit that you think are right for his well-being at that moment, this may be right for today, tomorrow will be a new situation then you will make new decisions.

You must not blame yourself. It may be that you made the right decisions back then but either way dwelling on the past will not help Raven now.

Raven has the best mummy and you are doing everything you can for him. Think positively as those great vibes will brush on to Raven and help him fight whatever is going on. Please be kind to yourself. Best of luck later today

Wise Old Thumper InspectorMorse's Avatar

Poor Raven. Personally I would stop SQ fluids. I think I mentioned hyper infusion leading to hypervolemia in a previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorMorse View Post

Rapid breathing can be a symptom of hypervolemia caused by giving too much Fluid Therapy.
    Pale skin is also a symptom of hypervolemia

I hope you are able to locate a Vet who will see him. Sending lots of vibes.
    Last edited by InspectorMorse; 03-09-2021 at 06:18 AM.

Dignity in Dying should be a Human Right
    https://www.dignityindying.org.uk/

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Sending so many vibes and hugs xx

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorMorse View Post
    Poor Raven. Personally I would stop SQ fluids. I think I mentioned hyper infusion leading to hypervolemia in a previous post.

Pale skin is also a symptom of hypervolemia

I hope you are able to locate a Vet who will see him. Sending lots of vibes.
    Thanks Jane. I remembered and cut down as he began drinking. He has not had any fluid since wed night. Even after fluids he drank a few ounces..
    He is eating some dandelion greens and nibbling hay. He will get syringe fed before I go to sleep-it is almost 4am.
    Also he is making enough poo that I will stop cisapride.
    I have to call when vets open because my regular vet is off.
    He will not be due for medicam for 12 hours, so I hope I can get stomach protector before then.
    Last edited by bunny momma; 03-09-2021 at 09:39 AM.

Topping up the vibes for Raven.