Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Raven needs vibes dental 1/10/22 post 232

Default Raven needs vibes dental 1/10/22 post 232

Raven is scheduled for a dental tomorrow. Over the weekend he was eating less hay and even ate greens hours after they were given. Sunday his poo was smaller and hard, so he got fluids, motility meds, syringe feeds and medicam. I called vet and they later called back and fit him in tomorrow. I drop him off to technician at 8am and vet will call me later tomorrow. I will need to write out everything for vet because he is doing surgery all day.

When he had his last dental in November it took a long time-weeks-before he was eating normally.

Please send positive vibes.
    Last edited by bunny momma; 08-01-2022 at 06:13 PM.

Poor Raven all the vibes I can muster for him that his dental goes well and he recovers quickly and is back to eating and pooping well soon. xxxxx

Wise Old Thumper InspectorMorse's Avatar

Oh no, sorry that Raven is having Dental problems again. I hope that all will go well for him x

Dignity in Dying should be a Human Right
    https://www.dignityindying.org.uk/

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

It is after 2am and I just finished writing up information for the technician to give the vet when I drop him to the vets in the morning. The schedule was too full for me to be able to speak to the vet prior to his procedure.
    It is always a worry, yet I hope he will do better than he did after his last dental in November when he required a lot of supportive care following his procedure.

Poor Raven, sending lots of vibes for his dental, and hope he makes a quick recovery this time x
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Oh, my heart sank when I read the title of your thread, remembering how long it took him to recover last time... I really hope that this time his recovery will be much, much easier. Sending lots and lots of vibes for Raven. It's too bad that the vet will be too busy for you to talk beforehand, so it's good that you'll have notes for the vet.
    (Pronouns: he or they)

Sending lots of vibes for his dental xx

Sending loads of vibes for Raven. I hope the dental procedure goes well. Xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Oh poor Raven sending lots of vibes for a quick recovery x

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Lots of vibes for Raven!