• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free 70 NIC grids collection Essex

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
I have approx 70, NIC grid panels and a bag of connectors. After 12 years 4 months and 9 days I am bunnyless :-( My free-range, indoor bunsters had a 3 story NIC base so I now have a load going free if anyone would like them, but you would need to collect from Essex!

I have them advertised on local selling pages too so first come first served! :)

I have approx 70, NIC grid panels and a bag of connectors. After 12 years 4 months and 9 days I am bunnyless :-( My free-range, indoor bunsters had a 3 story NIC base so I now have a load going free if anyone would like them, but you would need to collect from Essex!

I have them advertised on local selling pages too so first come first served! :)

WOW ! Hello stranger ! Lovely to hear from you after such a long time, but sorry to read that you no longer have Bunnies.

Oh, incase you are wondering who the heck I am I used to post as Jack’s-Jane :lol:

Helloooo :) there is only one bunny owner that could possibly have the username name Inspector Morse LOL I see you pop up on FB on some of my bunny friends accounts I’ll send you a friend request :) Yes sadly my last wonderful little furry left for the bridge in January. Dudster went under his own steam at home, his batteries just finally wore out. Thanks to you and your diagnosis of a tooth issue he had when he was younger, that the vet had not recognised, he lived a very long and happy life, I will be forever grateful to you for that :) I miss them both terribly.

Helloooo :) there is only one bunny owner that could possibly have the username name Inspector Morse LOL I see you pop up on FB on some of my bunny friends accounts I’ll send you a friend request :) Yes sadly my last wonderful little furry left for the bridge in January. Dudster went under his own steam at home, his batteries just finally wore out. Thanks to you and your diagnosis of a tooth issue he had when he was younger, that the vet had not recognised, he lived a very long and happy life, I will be forever grateful to you for that :) I miss them both terribly.

:love:

Back