• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nicely scalloped

mikek

Warren Veteran
camp bed :roll: :evil: :lol:

yrfHhoC.jpg

Gosh, how long did that take to happen? There is a lot of material, plus possibly part of the zip missing :( Could it, as Motty asks, be rodents instead of rabbits?

pretty sure it's rabbits.
i think it was partially blocking their way. i put it in their shed early Jan after a (rare) workshop tidy up.
this time it's Pepper who is the main suspect as they are still separated at night & it's in his area,

Oh my lord - that's taken a bit of a battering. I've learnt the hard way to hang anything that is useful, from the rafters in the garage. I've lost more than a few things to small furry rodents and I know they're not doing it deliberately but it still makes it frustrating.

Lol.. One of the buns chewed one of my daughters Vivian Westwood shoes the other day. She was having a dicky fit. I have told her not to leave her shoes on the floor and to put them on the shoe rack, she doesn't listen. :lol: I did have a moan when they chewed my wedding album under the bed in a box though. Naughty pepper :lol:

Lol.. One of the buns chewed one of my daughters Vivian Westwood shoes the other day. She was having a dicky fit. I have told her not to leave her shoes on the floor and to put them on the shoe rack, she doesn't listen. [emoji38] I did have a moan when they chewed my wedding album under the bed in a box though. Naughty pepper [emoji38]
Hubby has lost a fair few shoe laces due to shoe rack issues. It took is a while to find one that Primrose didn't think was a playground.

She used to delight in crawling underneath all the shows when she was teeny tiny and knocking them all off the rack and then snapping all the shoe laces in half. We now have an over door one [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Hubby has lost a fair few shoe laces due to shoe rack issues. It took is a while to find one that Primrose didn't think was a playground.

She used to delight in crawling underneath all the shows when she was teeny tiny and knocking them all off the rack and then snapping all the shoe laces in half. We now have an over door one [emoji1787]

This made me laugh. Laces and drawstring on pants that's drying on radiator s get the chop in this house lol.. :lol:

i used to wonder how the guy ropes on my old gazebo kept on breaking.... right down low.
turns out a quick nip is easier than going around :lol:

Lol.. One of the buns chewed one of my daughters Vivian Westwood shoes the other day. She was having a dicky fit. I have told her not to leave her shoes on the floor and to put them on the shoe rack, she doesn't listen. :lol: I did have a moan when they chewed my wedding album under the bed in a box though. Naughty pepper :lol:

Ouch! :(

Yeah, mine'd do that in about 10mins TBH. Chibbs is NOT destined to be an indoor freerage bun :lol: I wear an ancient blue fleece with dangly drawstrings for the hood, and if the buns are with me for any length of time I have to tuck them in :roll: :lol:

Rodney can nip a hole in fabric in seconds i can imagine it wouldn't take long to reach that level of damage.

I just wish he didn't hate jeans and loose pj bottoms so much. My ankle areas always have little holes in.

Back