• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Britney and Whitney

Amazing footage. That’s a wonderful set up you hav and Britney and Whitney clearly enjoy their wonderful life there.

Does the Bun being chased ever do the chasing :)

Doesn't seem to! Whitney (the one chasing) is actually the less confident one of the two, Britney (the one being chased) is the more dominant one by far.
They go absolutely mad like this every so often then a few minutes later they sit snuggling together :love:

Such a lovely video, and what a good chase:love:

I look forward to seeing what my 2 are up to, when I get my pet cam.

Doesn't seem to! Whitney (the one chasing) is actually the less confident one of the two, Britney (the one being chased) is the more dominant one by far.
They go absolutely mad like this every so often then a few minutes later they sit snuggling together :love:

:love:

They are amazing to watch :love: what camera or app do you use? I would love to watch mine:lol: I too think it's a Zen think to do. My animals give me so much pleasure. If I'm feeling down I go and sit with a set I pigs of buns or a dog or a cat :lol: each has their own way of making me feel something positive.

They are amazing to watch :love: what camera or app do you use? I would love to watch mine:lol: I too think it's a Zen think to do. My animals give me so much pleasure. If I'm feeling down I go and sit with a set I pigs of buns or a dog or a cat :lol: each has their own way of making me feel something positive.

It's this one, the TP Link Tapo https://www.amazon.co.uk/TP-Link-Se...ld=1&keywords=tapo+link&qid=1618168571&sr=8-1
It just requires a memory card for storage. I love it :love:

Back