• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fleur has raided my forage

Left some forage spread out for tonight's buns/pigs supper up what I thought was high. Came from the garden to find fleur on top of it. She never normally jumps on the sofa since she's fully blind. I asked her what she was doing and she lopped both ears. I swear she was saying "it's not fleur mum, it's bleu, look at the lol ears" then I looked at bleu , he didn't look amused.
IMG-20210410-180528.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
IMG-20210410-180807.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
IMG-20210410-181651.jpg
[/url][/IMG]:lol:

Good girl.

Boobly (also blind) is a complete rotter at nicking forage too. this year I have a sheet pinned up 5 ft high in my spare room, from one wall to the other, its the only way .

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] what a smart girl!

And poor Bleu being framed for the crime.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

:lol: I think blind rabbits have super smell senses. She gets in everything. I always wonder why she isn't scared of falling or hurting herself. It's never a full day in our house. She is supposedly classed as an elderly bun I think at 4. Both bleu and fleur are 4 now. They still bounce around like baby kits. :lol:

She is supposedly classed as an elderly bun I think at 4. Both bleu and fleur are 4 now. They still bounce around like baby kits. :lol:
Well Lopsy's about 8 and will jump high and/or long without issues XD He'll still clear 3' in a binky-from-standing! I do like Fleur's lop-reaction :lol:

Back