• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Rye Hay from Happy Hay Co

Maybe it isn't dusty :lol: I've just had a rake around in the sack & I may have got that wrong - maybe fibres of hay as I pulled some apart? It certainly wasn't dusty in finding loads of rubbish in the bag

I think I might just go for standard timothyhay.co.uk when I next order

Mouse is troughing a kilo of fresh forage a day at the moment - I don't think its the right time of year to pursue the hay of her dreams

Is anybun worried about the long term effects of breathing in hay dust? Or is just me :lol: probably only relevant for hoomans with their bunnies indoors

Yes I do. My husband’s allergies are so much worse with hay in the house, and although the air purifier helps breathing it in all the time isn’t good long term.

Yes I do. My husband’s allergies are so much worse with hay in the house, and although the air purifier helps breathing it in all the time isn’t good long term.

I know, we have put an extractor fan in the bunny room. I’ve even started wearing my husbands asbestos respirator mask when I clean them out :lol:

Even when these hay say dust free they ain’t, not really

I know, we have put an extractor fan in the bunny room. I’ve even started wearing my husbands asbestos respirator mask when I clean them out :lol:

Even when these hay say dust free they ain’t, not really

Ooh an extractor fan! I don’t think we could do that in our front room:)

My husband always wears a proper mask when he’s clearing the litter tray. I often can’t be bothered.

I'm always amazed at the amount of dust in their room when I do the weekly cleaning. Sadly I think my lungs have been damaged after years of breathing solder fumes and dust from the working environment, a bit of hay dust is not going to worry me

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Back