• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stu - Binky Free [emoji17]

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
It is with a sad heart that my boy Stu left me on 16th February i left his breakfast for him he was in the run and left for work at 630am when I got home at 7pm he was laying in the run I thought asleep [emoji17][emoji25] when he didn't wake I was heart broken that he passed alone [emoji22] I had to destroy the run cutting a hole in the top to be able to get in to reach him and while I did this my cat jessy when in thru the cat flap from the summer house to say his goodbyes, they were good friends [emoji2960] Stu was my first bunny and much-loved he would have been 9 on 29th March.

I took him to Heart of England pet cremation and now he shares the fireplace shelf with Casserole, Pie and Rosie [emoji29]

Binky Free my babies all together now with Dumplin playing in the warm sun and soft grass. [emoji177]

This arrived today as my tribute to the Bunny that led the way [emoji3059] always in my heart [emoji173]
7acdcc53158691c525ae77c74a52026c.jpg
43c5ea17eddf17e77b17b3713468280b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Oh no, I am so terribly sorry to read this :cry: I remember your beautiful boy so well, along with his friends and relations. Sending loads of hugs.

Stu was the lovely white bun? I remember him too. I'm so sorry he's gone. Sweet dreams Stu xx

Oh I'm so sorry to read this :( I often think about you and your lot :love: The biggest hugs for you and Jessy xxxx

I am so sorry to read that Stu has gone over the bridge. He was one of my favourites. Binky free Stu :love:

I remember Stu, and all your bunnies, so sorry that you have lost him. Binky free with your friends Stu xxx

Oh no, I'm so very sorry. :( I haven't seen you post here in awhile and I'm grieved it was for Stu. :cry:
Thinking of you and sending hugs your way at this very difficult time. :cry:
Sweet dreams, Stu. xxxxx

Thank you all for your kind words [emoji120]

I haven't posted for a while had not much to say but have been on now and again to catch up on stories

work has been exhausting driving a bus over the past year has been a little surreal at times and stressful but my bunnies and cats have kept me sain ish

Stu was a cuddle bun and I will miss his outdoor smell always fresh and floofy [emoji18]

So sorry I didn't see this post earlier. I remember Stu well, and your other rabbits. xx
Thank you [emoji17] yes Stu was my first and at 9 years old I think I did him proud [emoji18] he taught me a lot and hope to get a couple more in the future maybe sort out a visit to Fat Fluffs [emoji848][emoji56]

Thank you [emoji17] yes Stu was my first and at 9 years old I think I did him proud [emoji18] he taught me a lot and hope to get a couple more in the future maybe sort out a visit to Fat Fluffs [emoji848][emoji56]

Stu and the others would approve of that, I'm sure. My first rabbit, Spenser, took a piece of my heart with him but my wee Bertie brings me so much joy. He sends his love to you. xx

Back