• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Doodle

loobers25

Warren Veteran
f546cb28d5493acb6bfe877e75dbadd5.jpg

bb4fe021f413ffefed0c6b48a2385885.jpg

Loves to zoom & binky. I can’t keep up with him these days!

Syrup & Bodmin seem to be appreciating each other’s company now so I am feeling more positive about bonding them again. I think he may of had spring fever at the time as he has chilled out loads in that sense. OH says no bonding yet as he fears it will make my waters break :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's so cute. I think (hope) it might be easier after side by side living - it was noticably different & loads more manageable with my 4 anyway (I know it wasn't succesful as such but it was a lot better).

He's a really attractive bunny in my view :love: Pleased to hear that the bonding possibility sounds more positive.

He's adorable!

We retried bonding after about 4 months of side by side living both times and although stressful both were successful in the end!

I love his action shots.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

:D I call Lopsy Doodle because he doodles about :D He's also spotty :D I hope they will get on :) I really love the action shots too :D

" OH says no bonding yet as he fears it will make my waters break " :lol:
He certainly is a lovely bunny (he as in your scrummy bunny, not your OH):love:

This is quite timely as I had been thinking just this very afternoon, that there had been no updates or postings of Mr Doodle and I am so so pleased to read a very positive update.
I know things were incredibly hard and stressful at first, and you were all going through so many changes so whilst the initial bond didn’t work, there are huge gains from that. Sometimes time and patience are your friend and you have applied so much patience, time and love towards Mr Doodle especially when at this time, there are other major focuses going on.
Seeing Mr Doodle doing binkies is a massive positive - he is feeling more settled. And you’ve said that both Maple and Mr Doodle seem to be more accepting of each other and so I am hopeful that with continued patience, then these two gorgeous bunnies can feel comfortable with each other.
His markings are truly sublime and he looks an amazing character.
A wonderful update and sending vibes for continued positive relations between Maple and Mr Doodle. Xx

Back