• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I spy

Blossom coveting my biscuits!
5b73fa30735e9d330705bdfbfd91bc39.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

She always lives in hope! She comes and asks for my cornflakes every morning.

Rodney knows better, he has learned which packet crinkles are for him [emoji1787]

We can't seem to give her hay cookies, they seem to trigger a gi slowdown for her so she can only have teeny pieces.

She always lives in hope! She comes and asks for my cornflakes every morning.

Rodney knows better, he has learned which packet crinkles are for him [emoji1787]

We can't seem to give her hay cookies, they seem to trigger a gi slowdown for her so she can only have teeny pieces.

That is so clever.

I've had bunnies in the past who appeared very interested in human junk food but my current three show more disdain than anything

He is a smart boy when his treats are involved!

He knows that they come from special hiding places and when I approach them and the crinkling starts he starts circling my feet and his little tail twitches!

We've seen lots of tail flirting from him the last few weeks. He's been wooing his girl into some very public Spring action and surprisingly Blossom just let's him get on with it.

Blossom seems to like all human food, the other day hubby had cheese ball crisps and she wouldn't leave him alone. Being the equivalent of charged by a 2kg fuzzball for your crisps was not what he was expecting on a sleepy Saturday morning [emoji1787]

She also sits and watches us eat dinner although I suspect that's more of a come on hurry up and give me mine kind of stare.

He is a smart boy when his treats are involved!

He knows that they come from special hiding places and when I approach them and the crinkling starts he starts circling my feet and his little tail twitches!

We've seen lots of tail flirting from him the last few weeks. He's been wooing his girl into some very public Spring action and surprisingly Blossom just let's him get on with it.

Blossom seems to like all human food, the other day hubby had cheese ball crisps and she wouldn't leave him alone. Being the equivalent of charged by a 2kg fuzzball for your crisps was not what he was expecting on a sleepy Saturday morning [emoji1787]

She also sits and watches us eat dinner although I suspect that's more of a come on hurry up and give me mine kind of stare.

This is when I'm glad ours aren't in the house, they are bad enough when you are in their house and they decide they want something - if they were in the house we'd be charged by 2 7kg fuzzballs constantly I think!!

This is when I'm glad ours aren't in the house, they are bad enough when you are in their house and they decide they want something - if they were in the house we'd be charged by 2 7kg fuzzballs constantly I think!!
I can't imagine winning against them tbh!

Our English Lop 5kg i think once barrelled into me at speed mid binky as he misjudged me and wanted his nuggets and nearly took us both out to be honest. He was very lucky I managed to catch myself on the wall or he would have been one very flat boy!

I did yank my arms very badly though and the nuggets well he did get those, they flew everywhere!

Back