• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holly dog 05/11/2003 - 04/04/2021

Zoobec, I'm so sorry to read that you've had to say goodbye to Holly. :cry: There truly is no companionship that compares to that of a loving dog. She is beautiful in those photos and the joy she gave your hearts is clear in your tribute. My heart is weeping for you. :cry:

Sleep peacefully, lovely Holly. xxxxx

Thankyou everyone :love: on Monday, whilst walking Alfie in the woods, I saw a single, pure white feather :love: it was as if it was sent to us :love:

Oh what a loved and lovely dog. You will miss her but what a good long life she had. Sending love and condolences from Bertieville. xx

I'm so sorry zoobec, she was a beauty and obviously a much loved member of the family.
Rest in peace, Holly xxx

Thankyou everyone once again :love: Thankfully Alfie is still doing really well and loving being the centre of attention!

I am so sorry that you lost Holly. She was a beautiful dog, and she had such a wonderful love filled life with you.
Sweet dreams Holly. Xx

Back