• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holly dog 05/11/2003 - 04/04/2021

Zoobec

Staff member
Sadly Holly’s health had deteriorated and although we did our best for her, she had gone off her usual food so she ate like a princess towards the end, we fed her on whatever we could tempt her with - cat pouches, cat biscuits, tuna, salmon, cod, sardines, chicken thighs, finally we decided it was best to have her PTS as she had very little quality of life left and we didn’t want her to suffer :cry:

She had done so well, she was always a fighter, lived life to the full and was strong and never gave up.

HkGTtnB.jpg

EIBnHwT.jpg

Run free at the bridge xx

I'm so sorry to read this Zoobec, but you put her needs before your own, and I know how hard that is. She had a beautiful face bless her and a long and loving life with you. Run free Holly xx Big hugs Zoobec xx

Holly was beautiful ! I'm so sorry you had to let her go. What a wonderful long life she had but I know that means you'll miss her loads :( Sleep tight Holly xx

I'm so sorry, thinking of you. She's beautiful, and what a brilliant grand age :love: xx

Oh Zoobec, I'm so sorry. What a beautiful dog she was :love:

Sending you millions of hugs. I'm sure that you and your family will miss her so much :cry:

Thankyou :love: luckily Alfie (gsd) seems to be doing fine, he’s getting extra cuddles. He’s 12 himself!

Oh, I'm so, so sorry, Zoobec... :cry: What a sweet face she had, and what a long life. Had she been with you since she was a puppy? I'm so sorry it was time to say goodbye to her. :cry:

Oh, I'm so, so sorry, Zoobec... :cry: What a sweet face she had, and what a long life. Had she been with you since she was a puppy? I'm so sorry it was time to say goodbye to her. :cry:

Thankyou all :love:

Yes we had her since between Christmas and New Year, that is partly why she got the name Holly :love:

Thankyou all :love:

Yes we had her since between Christmas and New Year, that is partly why she got the name Holly :love:
Aw, that's such a lovely reason for her name. :love: It must suddenly feel so empty without her there after so, so many years of her being in your family...

Back