• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

tinaeh68

New Kit
Hi my bunny is called Belle, she is a mini lop and has the loveliest nature.
e15fef13a740be713b7015553ddacaec.jpg

Sent from my SM-A516B using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome. And a very big welcome to beautiful Belle. She looks adorable.
I can't wait to read more about Belle and her adventures. Please feel free to read the various threads and contribute as much as you wish. We all love reading about everybuns adventures.
Craig x

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave: Belle is beautiful, such a gorgeous colour, thank you for posting a photo of her, we love to see everyone's bunnies on here :D I look forward to hearing more about her.

Hello and welcome to the forum! You'll love it here, very friendly.

What a lovely bun! Belle is beautiful. I have a mini lop in the exact same colour, but he's a buck named Oscar! I find mini lops to have the sweetest, most gentle little characters.

@JessBun Hi, they have got a lovely way with them haven't they.

I saw the post about your other bunny and am really sorry to hear what happened.

I actually joined here as my Belle got spayed last Monday.
She is now 4 and a half and the reason I didn't get her done before was because she got really ill after her first vaccines so I was worried about getting her spayed.
I only reason I got her done now was because I was equally scared she may get cancer in her later years.
I was terrified like you and felt sick leaving her at the vet. She was quite poorly and didn't eat for two days after her op. She is a lot better now and just wants to get out her cage all the time.
I came on here looking for advice about when she could go and run around the garden, which is her favourite thing to do.

Glad to hear belle is recovering better after the first 48 hours. You made the right decision getting her spayed and for the right reasons. I think if the weather is good enough for her, I would let her go and have some garden time. Maybe keep it minimal to start with but it will make her feel emotionally better and help with her general recovery.

Glad to hear belle is recovering better after the first 48 hours. You made the right decision getting her spayed and for the right reasons. I think if the weather is good enough for her, I would let her go and have some garden time. Maybe keep it minimal to start with but it will make her feel emotionally better and help with her general recovery.
I will see what the weather is like tomorrow, she is a nightmare to get in from the garden though as she loves running free lol. I may put the top of the cage she is recouperating in on the grass and put her in there for a short time just so she won't run and jump too much. She has been out around the living room a few times in the day do dishes can stretch her legs.

Giving a warm welcome to you and your georgeous Belle.
Glad she is recovering from her spay after some anxious days. I had my Amber spayed to retain her sweet personality as well as for the cancer risk.

May you and Belle have many hoppy years together.

Giving a warm welcome to you and your georgeous Belle.
Glad she is recovering from her spay after some anxious days. I had my Amber spayed to retain her sweet personality as well as for the cancer risk.

May you and Belle have many hoppy years together.
Thank you.
They were very anxious days, i don't think iv ever been so glad to see poo and she has definitely got her appetite back.
Belle is like your Amber, very sweet natured.x

Back