• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feel like I disturbed a secret bunny meeting

nap91

Mama Doe
f2afaf9f510dd5f80df878404662628b.jpg

fe2bdae1a058418bd2224d2a0c2ef8d1.jpg

fa5e8a4e584c9f5dee7d579ca6472d55.jpg

138fca9167b6b958cb54472c8e28a38b.jpg

29044bc64bd793ae11f4cc32bc45d0bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness you certainly did! How guilty are those expressions :lol::lol:

Absolutely stunning buns, beautiful :wave:

P.S I'm liking the 'Bunny Kingdom' in the background there :lol:

Beautiful buns. Maybe I could come and meet them in the fur once we are allowed to visit inside as I live locally?

They definitely do look as though they were plotting mischief :)

Floof overload. Youve really captured the sheer beauty of Britney & Whitney together - such a beautiful and relaxed pair. And then there's uber glossy Philip who has just got the bestest life ever. I'll never grow tired of seeing these 3 gorgeous bunnies. xx:love:

Beautiful buns. Maybe I could come and meet them in the fur once we are allowed to visit inside as I live locally?

They definitely do look as though they were plotting mischief :)

Of course you can :wave:
If you're lucky you might even get a nudge on the shins from Phillip :lol:

Gosh what was going on there? :lol:

Before the first photo they were all in a little huddle with heads together, definitely plotting something, probably how to get into the fenugreek tub again :lol:

They are all beautiful, but those two girlies together look like little toy bunnies :love:
P.S. who did the 2 little poops :lol:

Of course you can :wave:
If you're lucky you might even get a nudge on the shins from Phillip :lol:

Before the first photo they were all in a little huddle with heads together, definitely plotting something, probably how to get into the fenugreek tub again :lol:

A nudge on the shins sounds lovely :love:

OMG how do you get anything done with them looking so gorgeous. I could seriously look at them all day and have to sit on my hands to stop myself from stoking them. :love: I think RU has the best buns in the world :lol:

Bunny Kingdom indeed. :lol: They were definitely up to something. All three of them look so adorable, though, even when plotting. :lol::love:

They are so gorgeous. B&W give me Lorax vibes they are just sooo cute. Lucky Philip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk