• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone bought from Happy Hay?

So I’ve just bought some of their meadow hay. My 2 are hay snobs too, they don’t seem to like timothyhay.co.uk hay or their herby hay stuff :roll:

I've given up, I'm temporarily on the hay wagon, no doubt I'll fall off again soon. Mine didn't love timothyhay.co.uk as much as usual this time. What WILL yours eat at the mo?

I’m feeding them the herby hay which they don’t love. But mix this with orchard, and various bits of forage. They really loved the m and t ryegrass, which I’ll get once I’ve finished the herby hay!

Rabbits are so picky!

Last edited:
Mine love the Rye Hay so much and it's almost all gone :cry: It has made them even fussier about the other hays I have. I wish I had never given them so many options now :lol:

Meadow hay arrived, and isn’t going down particularly well…. So it looks like they only really like M and T rye grass hay. :roll:

Back