• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Multiple Housing Ideas?

belly

Young Bun
Morning all,

I'm looking at ideas for my outdoor buns. I have 3 sets of pairs all of which have a hutch + 6x4 run.

Two sets of them are chewers so ideally need to replace both of their hutches (again)

So I was thinking of a space saving solution for the sets, space saving as in saving garden space in turn giving them more space!

Maybe side by side 6 x 8? I don't know that's why I'm here! Looking for inspiration or if anyone has a multi rabbit multi housing setup they can share?

Thanks! :D

Hmmm. I also have 3 pairs but have 2 pairs indoors (half a room each) and one pair outside in a 6 x 6 shed with a large aviary style run. I have found a shed soooooo much easier than a hutch. Cant work out how to save space though.

Hmmm. I also have 3 pairs but have 2 pairs indoors (half a room each) and one pair outside in a 6 x 6 shed with a large aviary style run. I have found a shed soooooo much easier than a hutch. Cant work out how to save space though.

That looks cool. Although I don't think I could squeeze in three sheds haha

Unless I build the first even rabbit high rise apartments!

Rabbit high rise appartments! Hmm maybe 2 sheds, one of whichnis divided in half and a run all along the front and to one side, sectioned off...

Back