• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best Pellets for Rabbits Gut

Awww trigger I really hope you get your health sorted soon. It's devastating what is happening with the NHS waiting times. I've found confident is very easy on all my rabbits guts. I'm like others I don't feed much pellets but I use them as training aids, and no bun or pig gives be a minute when it's coming up to pellet time lol..
Healing vibes sent

This explains my thinking

https://www.erinsark-petcareguide.com/rabbit-pellets

TT,so sorry that you are still in a great amount of pain. I cant tolerate Morphine, makes me so ill. I really hope the awful side effects are not so bad for you x
Morphine isn't too bad for me. Just makes me sleepy. I have just been changed over to pregabalin from gabapentin but at a low dose so bit worried pain will get worse to start with. We will see. Hope you are doing ok Jane xx

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Awww trigger I really hope you get your health sorted soon. It's devastating what is happening with the NHS waiting times. I've found confident is very easy on all my rabbits guts. I'm like others I don't feed much pellets but I use them as training aids, and no bun or pig gives be a minute when it's coming up to pellet time lol..
Healing vibes sent
We have been weaning him off pellets. He only has a dessert spoon twice a day now and is doing ok so far.

I am trying to be positive and get sleep where I can. Thank you for the kind words xx

Morphine isn't too bad for me. Just makes me sleepy. I have just been changed over to pregabalin from gabapentin but at a low dose so bit worried pain will get worse to start with. We will see. Hope you are doing ok Jane xx

I was prescribed Pregabilin by my Pain Management Consultant, but I have chosen not to take it as I always react so badly to any drugs that work on neurotransmitters. I think it is due to an interaction with the SSRI antidepressant I have been on since 1994, but all the Medics tell me I am talking rubbish :lol:.

Hope the Pregabalin helps you :)

I was prescribed Pregabilin by my Pain Management Consultant, but I have chosen not to take it as I always react so badly to any drugs that work on neurotransmitters. I think it is due to an interaction with the SSRI antidepressant I have been on since 1994, but all the Medics tell me I am talking rubbish [emoji38].

Hope the Pregabalin helps you :)
Dr said to me he doesn't understand why I still have nerve pain when I am on the maximum dose of 3600mg a day!! I said that I have been trying to tell them it's not working for the last few weeks now but all the drs kept doing in response was to increase the dose again! Defies logic [emoji23] xx

Last edited:
Back