• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour - U/D 28th March Post 57

So sorry to see this thread but I am relieved that Endeavour has pulled through! [emoji3]

Sorry to see you are still in so much pain [emoji22] Sending loving vibes to you, Endeavour and all your menagerie [emoji178][emoji178]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

So sorry to see this thread but I am relieved that Endeavour has pulled through! [emoji3]

Sorry to see you are still in so much pain [emoji22] Sending loving vibes to you, Endeavour and all your menagerie [emoji178][emoji178]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Thank you, I hope that you are coping as well as possible x

Jane that most recent photo looks wonderful! :love: I'm so relieved he's doing better now. You can see it in his face. :)

As always, thinking of you and your fur family and hoping things stay stable at the very least. I wish for less pain for you also. It's a daily, and sometimes hourly, battle isn't it? But you keep on and know that I'm sending many pain reducing vibes your way. Lots of love and strength to you, my friend. (((((Huge hugs)))))) xxxxx

I am over the moon to hear he is doing much better-knock on wood-and hope he can continue to improve and stay by your side as you deal with your own pain.
You are a wonderful with your bunnies and it is a real sacrifice for you to deal with all the bunny illness in your family when you have your own struggles.
Sending you lots of hugs.(((((((((((((((((Hug, Hug, Hug,...,Hug))))))))))))))))):love:

Ooh, I'm so glad to hear that Endeavour is improving and that the worst seems to be over. That's so wonderful. You must be so relieved. It's so good that he has you and your vet to give him such excellent care. :love:

Back