• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dexter

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
We all love and miss you so very much, beautiful boy.

Matilda has been told your heart stopped and we cannot see you again. She doesn’t understand, she misses you dreadfully, you were her best friend.

You were amazing, such a friendly little character. We can’t believe we won’t see your gorgeous little face again or feel your little tongue licking us.

You had such a short life, you didn’t deserve to pass so young, your passing has left us all heartbroken.

Have fun at the bridge, little man. You are missed more than you could ever know xxxxxxx

0131cf5d8284ab38da5d345729ba59f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So so sorry for you all Lily, I'm shedding tears here. He was a beautiful little boy, so unfair. Binky free Dexter, you will be missed by so many xxx

Dexter - you may have been a small bunny but you left a big impression, and a big hole in many hearts. You are a beautiful bunny, pure in soul, full of love and life and we all shared your journey and you will be remembered for the gorgeous rabbit you are. Binkey free beautiful Dexter. xxx

I have been thinking about your sad news all day, life can be so cruel. I hope you are all doing ok as can be in the horrible circumstances. Binky free Dexter xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had no other choice than to love you and you made it so easy. It warmed my heart to see your adorable looks and hear how amazing you were with your family, and you will be missed. You left an enormous hole in the hearts you touched.

Back