• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roisin U/D 23rd March

Adding my vibes for Rosin, I hope she improves very soon

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

I'm glad she's feeling a little better and that the medication seems to be working. It must be so very worrying and difficult for you with both her and Lord H not well... Sending her lots of vibes, and I hope she'll keep getting better.

Very sad to see that Roisin has also not been well but relieved her meds and RU vibes seem to be having good effects. I'll add your sweet wee lass to my prayers as well. Thinking of you, dear friend. xxxxx

Roisin has started to eat for herself now. Her cecal impaction is breaking down and some has been passed. She will remain on all her meds and IV fluids for several days yet though.

Thank you again for the vibes. I wont be able to update this thread regularly, but will let you know of any major changes x

Roisin has started to eat for herself now. Her cecal impaction is breaking down and some has been passed. She will remain on all her meds and IV fluids for several days yet though.

Thank you again for the vibes. I wont be able to update this thread regularly, but will let you know of any major changes x

Wonderful news. You are amazing Jane. Cecal impactions are tough to break down. Sending vibes for a full recovery.

So glad to hear she is improving. With your loving care she will undoubtedly make a full recovery. :love: xxxxx

Back