• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zzzzzzzzzz...

I love Odin's leg falling off photo too. They are magnificent bunnies and I think that'e the biggest tail flap I've ever seen!:love:

I'm glad it's not just us that thinks her tail is ridiculous!! Odin has a piddly little skinny stick of a tail in comparison :lol:

Last edited:
Aww, sleepy, cuddly bunnies. :love: I, too, am impressed by Freja's tail. :lol: And Odin's little foot, aw. :love: They're such beautiful bunnies. They always make me smile when you post pictures of them. :love:

These pics are adorable. I love how Odin seems to find the most snugglely spot and fits perfectly. They look like the most cuddlely sleeping match. :love:

We've had the same again today all day, but I resisted taking any more photos - I could easily fill pages and pages of them sleeping in this spot in all weathers and seasons!! Maybe I should set up a permanent camera and give you a pic a day :lol::lol::lol:
We're looking at swapping the full wire front for a half front, as they clearly don't have any desire to jump out we just need to make sure they don't accidentally fall off - which means much better photos to come!!

We've had the same again today all day, but I resisted taking any more photos - I could easily fill pages and pages of them sleeping in this spot in all weathers and seasons!! Maybe I should set up a permanent camera and give you a pic a day :lol::lol::lol:
We're looking at swapping the full wire front for a half front, as they clearly don't have any desire to jump out we just need to make sure they don't accidentally fall off - which means much better photos to come!!
Giving us a pic (or more than one...) a day of sleepy Freja and Odin is an excellent idea! I would be very okay with you doing that. :lol::love:

Back