• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

treat ball that’s less enticing to chew?

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
so. Orion has a treat ball - all good fun for him! it’s had a few nibbles but it’s survived.

until last night 🥲

1ac93a444a4c4c1fa96713731ad14cec.jpg

I’m guessing because the carrots are 3d they act as really good chewing areas and well. this is the result [emoji19]

a lot of others I’m finding still have the 3d carrots on which obviously I don’t want to have. I wondered if anybody had any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh awesome thank you guys :love: my searches turned up nothing!

Orion loves the treat ball but he also evidently gets impatient and tries to chew his way in too :lol:

Rodney did something like this. He used the carrot to get leverage and rip the whole thing open and then ate all the nuggets. No extra exercise for him and lucky we caught him before he started eating the plastic that smelled like nuggets.

It took me a while but I managed to find a hard smooth ball with the same type of dispenser at pets at home in the puppy/kitchen section in store.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Back