• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A teeny tiny breakthrough

Orenoko

Mama Doe
Last night, after 3 and a half years, Lilac actually let me massage her for a good 15 minutes! I've never been able to stroke her for so long the whole time I've owned her. I was massaging Rupert cos he loves it (even the face) and she seemed to finally notice that it was a good thing and let me do it to her too.

Of course she will hate me again today once I treat her sore hocks but I'm taking the victories where I can!

Heres a couple of photos of the little madam.
d3df39b9a772e4c0d42d9e2312e9e59c.jpg
68fa9c5a503625c8193aec4aee61fd76.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Awwww, I do love a Bunny with attitude !! [emoji38] :love:
She certainly has plenty of attitude! Absolutely full of sass [emoji12] I wish she was a bit more of a softy like Rupert because he gets so much fuss but she knows her own mind!

Yeah hopefully I don't have to wait another 3 and a half years to give her another one lol.

She’s utterly adorable but I tell you what - I’d be more worried about the fact that they’re clearly working out. Whoever is using those weights is going to be one seriously ripped bunny!:lol:

Haha well I have to be honest they've been gathering a lot of dust recently so someone needs to use them! [emoji1]

She’s utterly adorable but I tell you what - I’d be more worried about the fact that they’re clearly working out. Whoever is using those weights is going to be one seriously ripped bunny!:lol:

That really made me laugh - thank you Craig :)

Back