• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How have you annoyed your rabbit today?

We penned Archie and Pip into a corner of the lounge for a few hrs whilst a plumber came to mend our boiler. I must point out the area was huge, literally half the living room.

This was totally unacceptable apparently. We got stared at the whole time and then they progressed to chewing the bars like T Rex testing the fence!

This morning there is a huge protest wee. Im pretty certain this is Princess Peepee.i love the fact she has waited at least 12 hours since her freedom was given back to pee. Who said buns aren't smart and revengeful. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
We call it reptoring :lol: When we gave them a new area or moved stuff around, Lopsy and Aboleth would systematically go along everywhere and look for weaknesses with all senses! Lpsy also does a good velociraptor impression with some hayracks, holding them down and ripping stuff out!

I don’t know what I’ve done...
(Excuse the mess I’m about to hoover!) [emoji1787]
Did you find out?!

Lopsy was generally annoyed at the world yesterday because it rained when he wanted to eat, so he got pretty soaked :roll:

I did the opposite of annoying Joey today by giving him a little pedicure :love: the only bunny in the world to enjoy the process of a nail trim:lol:

I did the opposite of annoying Joey today by giving him a little pedicure :love: the only bunny in the world to enjoy the process of a nail trim[emoji38]
I don't suppose he gives lessons?

My guys seem to think they're gonna get murdered by the teeny clippers.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

I annoyed Frosty by cleaning up the poo from his and Daisy's run. He was most offended. Kept chinning the ground!

I dared clean up hay that had fallen out of the hay rack I was stuffing, off the floor and into the litter tray. Chibbs just STARED at me for a good second! They like floor hay because it's easier than rack hay, they've got super lazy in their older age!

I cleaned the poop from the shelter this morning as Blossom had dragged the hay in and merrily snacked and pooed all night.

She was most displeased about me disturbing her careful decorative piles and growled at me when I got too close.

Then when I was finished I was firmly nudged for attention until she had her cheeks stroked in the correct manner!

I don't suppose he gives lessons?

My guys seem to think they're gonna get murdered by the teeny clippers.

well he's not passed on any lessons to his wife of nearly 7 years so I'm thinking not:lol: Not long ago I was cutting Boo's claws on the floor & he came up & nudged me then lay by my side til it was his turn. Its probably all based on his annoyance I don't cut them short or regularly enough. His grow so fast compared to Boo's

well he's not passed on any lessons to his wife of nearly 7 years so I'm thinking not[emoji38] Not long ago I was cutting Boo's claws on the floor & he came up & nudged me then lay by my side til it was his turn. Its probably all based on his annoyance I don't cut them short or regularly enough. His grow so fast compared to Boo's
Oh thats so sweet!

I absolutely dread nail times and beg the vets to do it every time they see them to reduce the times I have to do it.

Rodney's grow sharper rather than longer somehow so he just gets more deadly the longer I leave it and Blossom has double jointed toes so can bend away really easily.

I've actually contemplated concrete slabs in the house to make them wear down naturally.

Oh thats so sweet!

I absolutely dread nail times and beg the vets to do it every time they see them to reduce the times I have to do it.

Rodney's grow sharper rather than longer somehow so he just gets more deadly the longer I leave it and Blossom has double jointed toes so can bend away really easily.

I've actually contemplated concrete slabs in the house to make them wear down naturally.
I hate to tell you this, but mine are on (= have access to and spend a lot of time on) concrete 24/7 and Chibbs seems to need her super sharps doing every 6m :S She's the most active one as well, even more active than Aboleth was, and Aboleth needed hers doing 1/yr max. Lopsy's had his done once in 7yrs IIRC :lol: He's 100% the laziest of the three! Except when it comes to reaching up for food. By all means give it a shot but it ain't no panacea :lol: I do have a load of little concrete slab pieces to get shot of but I might not be down southwest way ((IIRC that's where you are?) for a bit yet ;P

I am indeed in the south west, just realised my last trip out of Devon was exactly a year ago!

I think it depends on the tilt of their nails. Although thinking about it they're on stone tiles here and its not helped although they're very smooth.

Rodney manages to wear down his dew claws on that but not the back ones and I can't actually see Blossom's nails she's so fluffy and her feet are odd as they're so bendy. Just feel them when she pounces on me.

This thread is excellent! [emoji23]
Christopher Robin can't be in the living room at the moment, but occasionally he manages to sneak in. I can't pick him up so I've been getting him back by making a trail of pellets leading to their travel box, and scooping him in when he's close enough to it. We'll it seems he's got wise to it because as soon as he saw the pellets and the box in front of him, he stamped his foot SO hard and loudly and sulked for the rest of the day [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I tried to clean the bathroom earlier, Archie hates the sound of running water. I'd accidently left the door ajar by 5mm. This led to him sprinting into my partners man cave and thumping behind his sofa multiple times.
Hates the sound of running water [emoji23] what a diva!

Well I really annoyed Chewie this morning :shock: All he wanted was his breakfast but I noticed he had some really hard poo stuck to his foot so he had to have a foot bath. NOT IMPRESSED BUNNY!! Not even sure why it's got stuck as it just looked like normal poop, not cecotropes!

Edit: You'd better believe poo water was flicked on the floor and in my face!
Poo water [emoji23]

I don’t know what I’ve done...
(Excuse the mess I’m about to hoover!) [emoji1787]

e4ea1f7e94c82410f1038b383ddf6b83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Priceless...and SCARY! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I cleaned the poop from the shelter this morning as Blossom had dragged the hay in and merrily snacked and pooed all night.

She was most displeased about me disturbing her careful decorative piles and growled at me when I got too close.

Then when I was finished I was firmly nudged for attention until she had her cheeks stroked in the correct manner!

Cheeks stroked in the correct manner [emoji23]

Back