• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How have you annoyed your rabbit today?

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Its ok we are alive!

However Rodney has taken to staring forlornly where his cardboard used to be and thats so much harder than the scowls!

We have negotiated and they are now permitted thier box for 30 mins a day. I fear I would make an absolutely terrible parent [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

I want pellets mum, not another round of eye drops.

49VDDAt.jpg

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Its ok we are alive!

However Rodney has taken to staring forlornly where his cardboard used to be and thats so much harder than the scowls!

We have negotiated and they are now permitted thier box for 30 mins a day. I fear I would make an absolutely terrible parent [emoji1787]

It's clear who is top bunny in your house. :lol:

Oh I really upset Mr Chief yesterday!!

We had an electrician in and got chatting about Mischief and house bunnies. Mr Chief was eyeing him up but sniffed around his feet.

But then the electrician started to tell me he went culling for rabbits at local farms!!

Mr Chief started thumping his feet and then ran under the bed thumping continuously! We laughed at fact that Mr Chief had maybe understood him but I wonder if Mischief actually picked up on my emotional state as I suddenly became very resentful inwardly but was too polite to say anything! I felt guilty for not sticking up for bunnies though [emoji53]

Luckily my OH came home and conversation was interrupted! Mischief was fine after that. I wonder if he understood??....[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
Wow! He felt his bunny culling vibes!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I once had a tradesman come in and start trying to cuddle them literally about to open the enclosure! Needless to say they've never been welcomed back. I was absolutely fuming.

Unfortunately Rodney adores tradespeople no idea why, when we had the sky engineer in he had to work behind their cage and Rodney sat with him the whole time. Although maybe he wanted the spicy hay?

I don't know what I've done, but I get the feeling I have upset someone! Perhaps my 10 minute nugget warning?
045244f028da90efbbc5d4d89bc15206.jpg

"Rodney loves trades people ", [emoji23] up the workers!

omg fancy saying that to you! Kinda rude really!
I thought so too! He went on for ages aswell totally oblivious to the look of horror on my face. I felt so guilty for not saying anything :(

I gave Mr Chief loads of cuddles after and said sorry to him and he seemed to forgive me [emoji178]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Blimey - it's the hard knock life, eh?! [emoji23]
Love his bed. And that Zigzags bunny is on a zigzag rug. Zigzag is a great word

Yes she has a hard life! :love: her Husbun is called Zigzag, I love the word too. I sell the beds on my Etsy shop, I must get round to putting more up!

Back