• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How have you annoyed your rabbit today?

I had the audacity to go into their room to give them hay, then stand and read a text message. Poppy grabbed my trouser leg and yanked it, because how dare I not be there to either 1) give her attention or 2) give her a treat.
:lol:

I had the audacity to go into their room to give them hay, then stand and read a text message. Poppy grabbed my trouser leg and yanked it, because how dare I not be there to either 1) give her attention or 2) give her a treat.
Hoe dare you pay attention to your phone instead of Poppy. :lol:

b31704bff22399c4fb3c4ff4cd6562b8.jpg

I don’t like smiling in photos, why is mum so annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awww. :love:

During clean out time this morning I stood in Snowflake and Dusty's area to clean out the guinea pigs. I felt a tug on my trouser leg. It was Dusty. I was in the way of the cardboard box that she needed to remodel!

I don’t like smiling in photos, why is mum so annoying.[/QUOTE]Actually :lol:ed XD

[QUOTE="MiniC, post: 7235086, member: 44120"]I had the audacity to go into their room to give them hay, then stand and read a text message. Poppy grabbed my trouser leg and yanked it, because how dare I not be there to either 1) give her attention or 2) give her a treat.[/QUOTE]Chibbs does this to Matt. Today he was defluffing Lopsy with his arm in the way of the tube so Chibbs dug at it :lol:

I annoyed Bertie by being late in serving his morning greens yesterday. He retaliated with a not eating huff for an hour.

I annoyed Bertie by being late in serving his morning greens yesterday. He retaliated with a not eating huff for an hour.

Cookie did the same to me. He hasn't eaten his vegetables for a while. He got mad at me for giving less variety of vegetables today. He started eating when she realized he had no other alternative. :lol:

There was a cuddle incident tonight. I am out of favour!

Bertie: Raging! Filthy human paws, soiling my fur.

Back