• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The humping one

Good luck Dexter! Odin says it's not so bad, you get lots and lots of strokes and goodies, though people do peer at your poo a lot afterwards...

Matilda keeps asking when they can go and pick him up, she misses him lots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How have you explained the op to Matilda? I can imagine that could be an awkward conversation with a three and a half year old :)

Good luck Dexter. I've always been surprised at how quickly male bunnies and cats recover after neutering. I'm sure lots of treats will expedite the recovery though:):)

I hope all goes well for Dexter today and that he's soon back home under the care of Mistress Matilda.

How have you explained the op to Matilda? I can imagine that could be an awkward conversation with a three and a half year old :)

Good luck Dexter. I've always been surprised at how quickly male bunnies and cats recover after neutering. I'm sure lots of treats will expedite the recovery though:):)

He’s gone to the vet for a little operation to stop him chasing the cats! Lol!

Dexter recovered very quickly! no more humping or spraying!

Still the odd wee on the sofa but he is going much more in the littertray now!

Its all worked out so well hasn't it. :love:
I was about to say something about a little wee on the sofa - but then thought better of it! :lol:
I love your explanation about the castration. :lol:

:love: so lovely to hear. But what I really want to know was the desired outcome of stopping him chasing cats achieved? :lol:

:love: so lovely to hear. But what I really want to know was the desired outcome of stopping him chasing cats achieved? :lol:

He does run after them but just to be with them not to hump them!

Back