• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

very tiny babies..

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
welcomed home two little babies today! :love: they are SO tiny, I did not expect them to be so small. they're 8 weeks. we actually had an issue that they could squeeze through the previous pen :shock: so I've had to change it, thankfully we had something spare :lol:

this little sweetie is called Juno, she's very bold from the minute we went to pick her up, quite spicy! my BF held her and he had a hard time as she was determined to cause mass chaos. since getting her home she's been exploring & greeting us. we've had a few zoomies and some attempts at binkies.
Me4io5zl.jpg
TG8MFYnl.jpg

and well .. this little girl is unnamed! nothing quite fits right (I want to keep my space theme) so I'm having a think. she's quite timid but full of personality.
HkeeJYml.jpg
Xa9xmmhl.jpg

neither of them understood the bowl - they kept booping it and being confused at their noses being wet (not to worry, they both figured it out now!). little one here clearly missed the memo by a long shot, however
pPnoOZql.jpg

got some change over feed, I'll start tomorrow, just wanted to give them a day of rest today
YNR5SYPl.jpg

Oh they are adorable little teeny buns. Is that a giant water bowl for them to swim in?

I thought that bowl was enormous but maybe the bunnies are tiny. They are both very cute :love:

my friends made that joke, "you know rabbits don't usually like swimming" :lol:

it was the only shallow dish I could find, I figured something deep might not be appropriate as I have flashbacks to Orion sitting in a really deep dish and getting soaked :lol: but it is huge (esp when compared to them!)

my friends made that joke, "you know rabbits don't usually like swimming" [emoji38]

it was the only shallow dish I could find, I figured something deep might not be appropriate as I have flashbacks to Orion sitting in a really deep dish and getting soaked [emoji38] but it is huge (esp when compared to them!)
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] I recon you are gonna see them swimming in circles soon.

Last edited:
They're so cuteeeee omg [emoji7] they mini rexes? [emoji7]

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

Back