Thread: Buck being lethargic??

Young Bun

Default Buck being lethargic??

My Lionlop boy, got off to a bad start with a dose of e-cunli, which he was treated for and is been fine ever since (tho I am not sure he is back to complete normality)I have recently noticed he seems to have lost some weight, he is eating well and is moulting quite heavily, wasnt sure if he looked thinner because of themoult, tho the others dontseem to be moulting anywhere near as much as he, has anyone come across anything similar, will be booking him for a check....He doesnt appear to have any of the e-cunli symptoms , but seems to spend a lot of time sleeping thro the day, and seems to only eat and play through the night???

EC can effect the kidneys in the long term- chronic renal failure. One of the symptoms of CRF is unexplained weight loss. It can also cause lethargy. I would suggest a full blood profile.

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

UK Med Freedom Alliance https://www.ukmedfreedom.org/

Young Bun

It does seemed to have happened since he was neutered, atho it could be coincidence , I will look into the renal issue, just wish I had a rabbit savvy vet, whenever I ask they will say 'oh yes' then when they see the animal they havent a clue