• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beloved Treacle has gone

Thinking of you and sending hugs. I agree it's the routines and the expectation that the little face will appear which is very hard.

You've been in my thoughts all weekend petsmum. It's because you care so much that it hurts so much. Everything is still so very raw for me so I know exactly how you are feeling. It will take time but we're all here for you. xx

You've been in my thoughts all weekend petsmum. It's because you care so much that it hurts so much. Everything is still so very raw for me so I know exactly how you are feeling. It will take time but we're all here for you. xx

Thank you Zoobec, Omi and Craig xxx

Oh bless you for thinking of me Loobers xx I'm finding this unbearably hard, evenings are just the worst. I forget she's not there, and keep looking under the coffee table, we had our little bedtime routine at 10.30, I went to bed at 8 last night :( I know it will get better, so many of our beautifull furries have gone to the bridge this year, breaks my heart. Thank you for asking, don't know how I would cope without my RU friends xxx

:cry: I’m sorry Petsmum, they leave us with a little bunny shape holes in our hearts. Even though they have lived lovely long lives it doesn’t make it any easier does it. I wish we could have them forever xxx

Rhianna, I had a friend drive me quite a distance to the vet who helped her. We couldn't have been treated with more respect. They have a special room set up just for this purpose, I was allowed to hold her while the drug was administered, and opted to be left alone with her while she went, before the vet came back in. The local vet would not have done this. Made it so much easier.

If only all vets could provide this. Not being allowed to be with a beloved furry family member while they pass to the Bridge seems so cruel to me.

I'm so glad you could give Treacle the peaceful passing she deserved, in the arms of someone who loved her dearly.

Thinking of you as you struggle to adapt to your loss xxx

If only all vets could provide this. Not being allowed to be with a beloved furry family member while they pass to the Bridge seems so cruel to me.

I'm so glad you could give Treacle the peaceful passing she deserved, in the arms of someone who loved her dearly.

Thinking of you as you struggle to adapt to your loss xxx

Thank you xx

Sending more love from Bertieville. I saw your post about finding evenings hard, and can identify with this from the days and weeks after I said goodbye to my dear Spenser. xxx

Back