• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beloved Treacle has gone

I am so so sorry that you lost your special rabbit Treacle. She was a gentle and loving rabbit, and she deserved to find the love and warmth you gave her. She had everything she could ever want and you gave her the very best life. She will always be remembered fondly on the forum. A star shines a little brighter tonight and I hope she is binkying with all the other friends she will meet at the bridge.
Binkey free beautiful gentle treacle.
And big hugs to you. xx

I like to think your recent dream about Toffee was him coming to let you know it was time to take Treacly soon . Sending loads of hugs for you tonight PM, I know how hard this is xx

Thank you so much everyone, can't tell how much your words are comforting me tonight, I feel lost without my girlie near my feet. Yes she was a gentle bunny Craig, not a bad bone in her.
J & B thank you so much, I'd forgotten the dream, that gives me real comfort xx

Bertie and I are very sorry to see this sad news. I had a soft spot for Treacle. Sending much love from Bertieville xx

Your post brought tears to my eyes. I am so sorry you lost Treacle. Sending you and George comforting hugs.

:cry: :cry: oh no petsmum I am so sorry to see this sad news :cry: I am sorry it was your beautiful girls time to join her friends. It sounds like she had a lovely passing. I will miss her on the forum, what a lovely special girlie she is. You will be in my thoughts this weekend. Sending hugs to you :cry: xxxx

Oh my, i am so deeply sorry to read this, words cannot express.
Binky free beautiful dearly loved Treacle. The world will not be the same without you.

I hope you're OK Pets Mum.

How are you doing Petsmum? Thinking of you xxx

Oh bless you for thinking of me Loobers xx I'm finding this unbearably hard, evenings are just the worst. I forget she's not there, and keep looking under the coffee table, we had our little bedtime routine at 10.30, I went to bed at 8 last night :( I know it will get better, so many of our beautifull furries have gone to the bridge this year, breaks my heart. Thank you for asking, don't know how I would cope without my RU friends xxx

Sending you so many hugs, been thinking about you xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

Back