• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oxbow joint tablets

Orenoko

Mama Doe
I know this has been posted a couple of months ago but I can't find these tablets anywhere in the UK! I have found a couple of sellers on ebay in the US but just wanted to ask on here whether there's anywhere UK based where they might still be in stock before I order? Going to take forever to arrive from the US so would rather get from here but have searched everywhere and can't find them!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I know this has been posted a couple of months ago but I can't find these tablets anywhere in the UK! I have found a couple of sellers on ebay in the US but just wanted to ask on here whether there's anywhere UK based where they might still be in stock before I order? Going to take forever to arrive from the US so would rather get from here but have searched everywhere and can't find them!

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007PZEC52/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_E8JZMFW6K1HNNVD6409Y

These?

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

Ah yes!!! When I googled it nothing came up anywhere in stock in the UK, this is perfect! Gonna stock up before everyone buys them all lol.

[emoji38] Yea I got mine from amazon recently which is why I checked,ive noticed they're often out of stock in lots of places

This is the thing that bothers me using these - what's the good when they aren't reliable at being stocked?Between my two they are getting 6 a day (after consultation with Glasgow specilists we're working on 4 a day, potentially up to 6, for Odin, but keeping Freja on the lower dose as preventative) so one pack doesn't go far, but stocking up far in advance is a heck of a lot of money!
I've ordered from somewhere that does a discount for 6 packs at a time but it's going to be a month or so before they have them, but why aren't there any UK businesses making something like this, clearly there's a market for it! So frustrating.

This is the thing that bothers me using these - what's the good when they aren't reliable at being stocked?Between my two they are getting 6 a day (after consultation with Glasgow specilists we're working on 4 a day, potentially up to 6, for Odin, but keeping Freja on the lower dose as preventative) so one pack doesn't go far, but stocking up far in advance is a heck of a lot of money!
I've ordered from somewhere that does a discount for 6 packs at a time but it's going to be a month or so before they have them, but why aren't there any UK businesses making something like this, clearly there's a market for it! So frustrating.

Loads or vets sell the whole range I've noticed, and most can order them in for you next day if you're struggling to find them :)

Back