• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Kits missing

Lol yes . Pet shop owner tricked me . I m giving the kits to my relatives so i can know if they are taking proper care of them

I would not rehome the Babies til they are 10 weeks of age. The Mum should be moved from them at 8 weeks, they remain in the original accommodation. The 8-10 week period is a critical stage regarding establishing a healthy balance of gut flora and stress can cause GI tract upsets. Being separated from Mum will be stressful. Moving on to a new home immediately even more so. Keeping them until they are 10 weeks of age will be better for their health and welfare, IMO.

Are you in the U.K. ? If so vaccinations are an essential.

I wanted to know when can i re home the kits.I am planning to re home 3 kits and the mother and keep one male rabbit to accompany my other rabbit

Are you going to rehome one of the female kits with the mother? I just feel a bit sorry for her having babies, then being separated from them and then having to get used to an entirely new home and a new carer.

Umm can you suggest me some food items for summers as there are not much items available in the market now . What can we feed them during summers .

Oh but like i was thinking of giving her to my aunt she has a good experience in caring rabbits i m sure she well be comfortable with her . She doesn't live very far so we can also go meet her.

It sounds like you need a lot of support here as you may not know how best to care for these rabbits. Are there any rescue charities who may be able to assist you?

You can do lots of searching online about diet and how to look after the babies properly while they are with mum.

What breed are my rabbits

CLTdhJ2lJQrHzcVN1nLg6KaBYGhDwuusIg7l9A0

Back