• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby bunny toy ideas...?

Plug

New Kit
Does anyone have any good ideas? Mine seems to just want to chew/play with everything he’s not allowed to 😅
He’s quite taken to a little soft baby brush that he throws around but I’d like to get some bits which are bunny safe for him to play with/chew.

What do your buns like to play with?

Toilet roll tubes stuffed with hay
Empty small plastic plant pots to chuck around
Willow or apple branches to chew - at different heights for more interest (eg stuck through mesh above head height)
Baby human toys - balls, plastic teething keys, stacking pots - all to throw around
Tunnels to run through
Things to jump on

Agree with Shimmer. Rabbits value the companionship of other rabbits as much as they value food. They live in big colonies in the wild and feel safer with comany.

All mine love to chew willow sticks and apple sticks.

Umm, does anyone else bunnies try and eat their toys? We’ve bought him some baby teething plastic “keys” and he’s not just chewing, but eating so removed them 😭 He’s a bit dopey!

Back